22. 6. 2021, Stuttgart, 12:00 - 13:00, online
Fuel cells look set to play a critical part in the global effort to reduce CO2 emissions, and stakeholders are working hard to bring the technology to market in the shortest possible time.
In this free, 60-minute webinar, AVL’s Emre Kural, Leo Xenakis, and Tomas Dehne outline a multi-faceted approach to fuel cell development, which increases efficiency by enabling an optimal balance of physical and virtualized testing and validation.
Key topics and takeaways:
- How to reduce physical testing time by up to 80% with the latest fuel cell testing methodologies
- Understand how system modelling can reduce the number of expensive prototypes
- How to combine physical testing with virtualized components to optimize the whole system, even when the latter are not available
- How to optimize overall workflow to make the best use of physical and virtualized resources